Note: If you reset the device, the device will return to factory defaults, you will lose all your settings.
1. By pressing the RESET button on the rear panel.
Step 1 Turn off the modem (pull the power out of the unit ).
Step 2 Press and hold the reset button on the rear panel with a pin, while holding down the reset button turn on the modem (plug the power back into the unit). It is important that you continue to hold down the reset button for approximately 15 seconds.
Step 3 Release the reset button and wait for the device to reboot.
2. By using Web-based Utility.
Step 1 Open the web browser and type the IP address of the wireless router in the address bar (default is 192.168.1.1). Press Enter.
Step 2 Type the username and password in the login page, the default username and password both are admin，then click OK to connect to the device..
Step 3 Click Management->Settings->Restore defaults on the left side, and then click Restore to reset the device to factory defaults.
1. Make certain that the router is powered on before it restarts completely.
2. The default IP address is 192.168.1.1, and the default login username and password both are admin (all lower case).
3. Ensure that the IP address of your computer is in the same subnet with the device. It means that your computer should have an IP address 192.168.1.X (X is in range of 2~253), and the subnet mask is 255.255.255.0, the default gateway should be 192.168.1.1 which is the IP address of the router.